cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the order of podcasts within Google Home?

bdharris05
Community Member

I've linked my spotify

Should be way more intuitive I think...

1 Recommended Answer

armen_dpe
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

The process for managing the order of podcasts within Google Home involves using a linked service or app that provides the podcasts. Google Home relies on podcast providers like Google Podcasts, Spotify, or other compatible services. Here's a general guide for Spotify:

• Open the Spotify app on your mobile device and navigate to podcasts you want to manage
  • Consider creating a playlist for your podcasts. You can add podcast episodes to a playlist and arrange them in your preferred order
  • Ensure that your Spotify account is linked and set up with Google Home. You can link it in the Google Home app settings
  • Once the playlist is set up, you can use voice commands with Google Home to play the playlist, and it will play the episodes in the order you've arranged them

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

armen_dpe
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

The process for managing the order of podcasts within Google Home involves using a linked service or app that provides the podcasts. Google Home relies on podcast providers like Google Podcasts, Spotify, or other compatible services. Here's a general guide for Spotify:

• Open the Spotify app on your mobile device and navigate to podcasts you want to manage
  • Consider creating a playlist for your podcasts. You can add podcast episodes to a playlist and arrange them in your preferred order
  • Ensure that your Spotify account is linked and set up with Google Home. You can link it in the Google Home app settings
  • Once the playlist is set up, you can use voice commands with Google Home to play the playlist, and it will play the episodes in the order you've arranged them