cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trounle with connection Philisp hue and Google

Voxink
Community Member

Hello community,

I'm encountering a problem with my Google Assistant, and I'm hoping someone can provide guidance. Recently, my Google Assistant stopped recognizing my Hue lights. Despite going through various troubleshooting steps, including deleting my home in the Google Home app and performing a factory reset on the Hue bridge, the issue persists.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

1. Deleted my home in the Google Home app.
  2. Performed a factory reset on the Hue bridge.
  3. Attempted to reconnect the lights individually.
  4. Turned off and on the lights before attempting reconnection.
  5. Verified that everything was working fine before this issue occurred.

It seems like there might be an issue on the developer side, possibly related to the handling of information. Has anyone experienced a similar problem or have suggestions for resolving this issue? I appreciate any help or insights you can provide. Thank you!

1 Recommended Answer

armen_dpe
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Google Assistant and Hue lights. To better assist you, could you provide some additional details?

1. When did this issue first occur?

2. Are you primarily controlling your lights through voice commands or via touch in the Google Home app? Understanding the mode of control can help narrow down the troubleshooting process.

3. Can you still control the Hue lights using the Hue app?

4. Have you linked to Hue action in Google Home or it's a seamless setup?

5. Do you have any Nest Hub devices in your setup? 

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

armen_dpe
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Google Assistant and Hue lights. To better assist you, could you provide some additional details?

1. When did this issue first occur?

2. Are you primarily controlling your lights through voice commands or via touch in the Google Home app? Understanding the mode of control can help narrow down the troubleshooting process.

3. Can you still control the Hue lights using the Hue app?

4. Have you linked to Hue action in Google Home or it's a seamless setup?

5. Do you have any Nest Hub devices in your setup?