cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Customize Google assistant title

1st-ChiefLoC
Community Member

If offered the opportunity to customize exactly the title of what you call your assistant therefore it will then annihilate any chance of another party perpetrating or posing as the original owner of said device therefore reduces chance of identity theft and forgery of non-qualified and or inadequate posers tenders or perpetrators in the act of taking over or at least the attempt of taking over another's existence some or most can say hey Google I rather "ayo cutthroat". Because in my culture when I say cutthroat I didn't know for 100% fact whatever answer I will receive will be coming from the root or the base of the intended discussion or subject at hand you figgadill me therefore how can a hacker try to hack something that they don't understand or can't comprehend not realizing that if enough people understand what's really going then it need not be said if you are not enlightened enough to be able to interpret what's going on sit back in class keep taking notes and you might be able to get a c in this literature type of life that we do live in I serve minds. @Tru #ism

0 REPLIES 0