Hello, I'm having some issues with connecting to my Google Home devices around my apartment. I checked the signal strength for each device with my phone (all had great connections in my small apartment). I now have a TP-Link Archer C80. I also has another router that had the same issues, and I returned it for this one
The issues are: Loses connection to AP during use, and while being idle for a while
Things I have tried: Increase DHCP time (1 -> 7 days) Factory reset devices Change RTS Threshold to 1000
2x Google Home Gen 1
Google home (within view of router)
Thanks for visiting the Community.
Since this thread hasn't had activity in a while, we're going to close it to keep content fresh.
We hope you were able to get the help you need but if you're still having trouble, you might want to check out this link. If the issue persists, feel free to submit another post and provide as many details as possible so that others can lend a hand. Hope this helps!