cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Hub stops casting youtube music to nest minis and various other nest hub issues

jasongrey777
Community Member

Playing a youtube music playlist on my google nest hub and casting it to the other speakers in my house (google nest minis) stops playing music after a few minutes and all speakers stop as well. I have rebooted all devices and factory reset the devices as well. I cannot seem to get through a few minutes of playing, without it stopping, i then attempt to press play again and it will just buffer endlessly or not do anything at all and music will not return. Additionally, the nest mini hub seems to loose connection to my google home app on my pixel 6 multiple times a day, i cannot access settings, change the volume or play/pause the nest hub when this happens. the google nest minis never seem to have this problem and are connected all the time, playing pausing volume always works. Please help! 

1 REPLY 1

delosfive
Community Member

You're not alone. I have a Nest Mini, now a Nest Audio, two Google Home screens and they won't play music for more than 30 seconds together. What's going on? 

Did you happen to find a fix?