cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Hub unable to work with my shopping list after keep update

Rentsmdi
Community Member

Hi,

today the transfer of my Assistant Shopping list to Google Keep went live.

We have two Nest Hub devices at home. Both of them now are unable to (1) show my shopping list and (2) confirm/say anything when a new item is added.

Issue 1:

-before: "hey google show me my shopping list" -> nest hub displays shopping list on screen

-now: "hey google show me my shopping list" -> "I can't find a list called "shopping list". "Hey google show me my list called shopping" -> (same answer)+ "do you want me to show you all your lists?" -> proceeds to show on screen my lists, including my shopping list.

Issue 2:

-before: "hey google add eggs to my shopping list" -> "added x to the shopping list" (shown on screen)

-now: "hey google add eggs to my shopping list" -> shows nothing, says nothing, but eggs are actually added to keep.

These are really basic features we use daily. Any solution?btw I'm using Google Assistant in Italian

62 REPLIES 62

ja, bij Google zijn ze het serieus aan het verkloten!! Ipv dat eerst te testen en dan te releasen!!

Als je het vriendelijk vraagt wil hij wel luisteren 😏

Hey Google, wil je ... toevoegen aan mijn boodschappenlijst.

Thx to Twannie. Het zou bijzonder fijn zijn als Google ons op de hoogte wil houden van de nieuwste commando's. Verandert op dit moment met de dag lijkt het.

miekie
Community Member

In dutch the sentence has changed. It is now:

"Ik wil " <item> "toevoegen aan boodschappenlijst".

They are working on it obviously, but keep changing it. That's really terrible. Google: go adding sentences and not replacing! So keep the sentences that work!

The English translation: I want <item> (to) add to shoppinglist.

How did you find the new command?

Si3p
Community Member

Same here... Pretty **bleep**ty 😞

Zippora
Community Member

Fff allez dus nu moeten we "voeg toe" ipv "zet" gebruiken, t is toch al iets maar komaan is toch niet normaal dat telkens die iets bij google veranderen de helft niet meer werkt ! Engels krijgt blijkbaar serieuze voorrang daar....trouwens die radio werkt ook voor geen meter hoor...hey google speel Qmusic Belgium...Het item bestaat niet of is verplaatst of hij speelt Qmusic Nederland...Als je dit in t Engels vraagt lukt het allemaal ineens wel...ik vraag me af wat die zogezegde "slimme" geeks daar eigenlijk zitten te doen heel de dag 🤔 of je zorgt ervoor dat het werkt of blijf er vanaf...de klant betaald er wel allemaal voor...🫤

Klopt, eng taal werkt idd altijd beter, is altijd al zo geweest

Nu merk ik ook wel dat Vlaams soms achterloopt op woorden/functies... Soms helpt het om de taal settings in GA aan te passen naar Nederlands(Nederland) ipv Nederlands(Belgie) ... Maar dan is natuurlijk ook de stem in het Hollands 🙂

En mijn man praat engels dus wij gebruiken hier de 2 talen waardoor die nest soms letterlijk tilt slaat ! 🙃

Hehe, dat maakt het idd nog erger soms 🙂

Gut das wenigstens die Google übersetzung funktioniert!!

Outsider_no1
Community Member

Please, repair the shoppinglist feature. We are an older couple and we learned to use it, now we miss it dearly!

Enrico
Community Member

Another issue with the shopping list is that all members / contributors of the list need to have their voice match activated. Otherwise it will not work. Why? So Google can collect more private data (voice profile) from us? I really don't like the new concept of the shopping list. 

nu1mlock
Community Member

As of today I can no longer add anything to my shopping list. If I ask Google to add something, it responds “You already have a shopping list. Do you still want to create a new list?”.

If I say yes, a new list is created but the exact same thing happens next time.

So now I have to create a new list for every item.

I‘ve tried removing the current lists, created new ones, I’ve disabled Keep and re-enabled it.

tdehoog
Community Member

Same issue here. Initially it seemed to work with phrasing it differently (in Dutch: "voeg to" instead of "zet op"). But now we experience this issue too. It gives me the impression Google is actually working on it though. So I see this as a positive thing...

nu1mlock
Community Member

I should mention that I’m using Swedish. 

I tried creating a new list called “Food” but when I ask to add something to the list Food, it just responds “I don’t understand”.

Twannie
Community Member

in dutch, another phrase works now:

“wil je aardappelen toevoegen aan boodschappen lijst”

Another thing:  on my nest it works with voicematch disabled and personal results enabled.

This works! 
And only if you use the exact phrase
Thanks

Hi,
It seems that i stays fluid and changing all the time. 
Now i need to add "mijn". 
So,  "wil je aardappelen toevoegen aan mijn boodschappen lijst"  🤷‍♂️
fascinating how this is developing 😉

Zippora
Community Member

Bij mij werkte "voeg toe" sinds vandaag ook al niet meer maar "wil je ....toevoegen aan mijn boodschappenlijst" werkt blijkbaar wel

Ron16
Community Member

Since today it is a indeed a complete mess again in Dutch. Ever sinds the tranfer to Keep!! Time to think about going to Amazon! 

miekie
Community Member

As I mentioned above: "Ik wil " <item> "toevoegen aan boodschappenlijst".

also works....

terrible how they keep changing it...

Zippora
Community Member

First saying "voeg toe" ipz "zet" worked in Dutch but since today it says, ypu already have a list, do you want me to make one....fff so again it stopped working

Zippora
Community Member

Saying: wil je aardappelen toevoegen aan mijn boodschappenlijst werkt wel