I saw that there was indeed a thread about this issue, but it appears the solution was provided via email.
I have a Nest Mini that is having issues connecting to my new Wi-Fi (we've moved). Here are the facts.
1. I take my mini to my parent's house and it works flawlessly.
2. I've rebooted the mini (several times)
3. I've rebooted my phone, closed and restarted the Home app, and have reinstalled the Home app.
4. I've tried connecting to the Nest's Wi-Fi then completing setup in the Home App to try to force link it to the home Wi-Fi
5. I've tried 3 different phones (all of which has worked with it previously).
6. I've moved it around in different places in the apartment in case it was a distance issue from the router.
I'm stuck, and I use this for noise for my baby so we all can sleep at night.
Any solutions provided are greatly appreciated!
A very sleep deprived parent
I am also having an issue since our internet service provider updated our router. I know that I have the correct wifi and password but when I try to connect to the Nest Mini I get "connection problem during setup. [Nest Mini] could not connect to [WiFi network] - please check your password".
I saw on another thread that a factory reset helped that user but after doing a factory reset on the Nest Mini I am getting the same message. It is connecting to my mobile device on the Google Home app (connected sound confirmed) but I cannot get the wifi to connect.
I have the same problem.
Everything was fine before I moved.
Having moved I can't get the nest mini 2 to complete the setup. I've factory reset and restarted in all the combination and no progress.
My Issue fixed.
Step to reproduce:
I dont know why when i pair with my phone (Samsung S20 FE & Xiaomi Blackshark 4) always stuck on setup pairing WiFi, then i try to setup with my iphone and its work
Hopefuly it will help u guys.
Thanks for visiting the Community.
Since this thread hasn't had activity in a while, we're going to close it to keep content fresh. We hope you were able to get the help you need, but if the issue persists feel free to create a new thread, and provide as many details as possible so that others can lend a hand.