cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest doorbell doesn’t ring on Nest Hub

ajacobs3
Community Member

I have had the Google Nest Hub setup for sometime now and recently installed the Google Nest Doorbell (battery) to the front door. I can view the front door with the doorbell. I can change the chimes on the front doorbell, as far as I can see the doorbell is working perfectly. I can also ask the Google Nest Hub to view the front doorbell and that works. I can talk through the doorbell via the Hub, BUT, I can seem to have any alerts come up on the Hub or any chimes? I've looked through YouTube and I believe I have every setting on that should be, but I would never know if someone is pressing the front doorbell if it wasn't for getting the alerts on my iPhone at the moment? 

I have checked notifications, made sure both devices are on Google Home using the same WiFi and all other suggestions Incould find in this community.

I need help please and thank on getting these two working together so I can hear the doorbell chimes through my Google Nest Hub. 

1 REPLY 1

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

According to some other threads people who experience this have had the best results by simply factory resetting the hub, once it is reset up notifications should work (as long as visitor announcements are enabled for the nest hello of course)