My nest hub when playing Netflix will always play the first episode of any show and then sticks on 25% and says having trouble playing this title.
I have tried hard reset relinking Netflix and even casting from phone(same error)
Only way to fix it is reboot and then it will work 75% of time. The other 25% needs a second restart.
Wifi signal is strong.
Thanks for posting here in the Google Nest Community.
This is not the experience that we wanted you to have, let me help you out. When did your issue begin? Were there any recent changes made before the issue started? What is the distance between your Nest Hub and your Wi-Fi router?
Try to move your Nest Hub near your router and observe if this will make a difference. If the issue remains, try to set up your Nest Hub to a different network and check if it will stream continuously. Check the instructions below.
If your speaker or display is connected to an existing Wi-Fi network, but you'd like to connect it to a new one, follow the steps below:
If you get an error message that says "could not communicate with your [device]" when you try to forget your network, or the steps above don't work, you'll need to factory reset your device and set it up again.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks for getting back to us and for trying those troubleshooting steps. Let's rule out the possibility that it has anything to do with the network. Set up your Nest Hub using a mobile hotspot. You need two phones for this. Follow the steps below.
Keep me posted.
We understand and we appreciate your efforts. If you need our help with your Google Nest devices in the future, feel free to create a new thread and the Community would be glad to assist you.
In the meantime, we'll mark this as complete and lock this thread if we don't hear back from you after 24 hours.