cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Repeating Commands! Repeating Commands! Repeating Commands! Repeating Commands!

SteveSBE
Community Member

Why why why does the assistant need to keep repeating my commands? It is especially annoying for home automation use.  But it's probably annoying for other uses too. WHY CAN'T I HAVE AN OPTION TO TURN THIS OFF AND/OR CHANGE IT TO A SOFT SHORT BELL TYPE OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT???  I have not purchased any of these Google Nest products because of this issue. The competition's home automation devices are more desirable because of this annoying feature.

OK, you have asked this question... 

Why why why does the assistant need to keep repeating my commands? It is especially annoying for home automation use.  But it's probably annoying for other uses too. WHY CAN'T I HAVE AN OPTION TO TURN THIS OFF AND/OR CHANGE IT TO A SOFT SHORT BELL TYPE OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT???  I have not purchased any of these Google Nest products because of this issue. The competition's home automation devices are more desirable because of this annoying feature.

Do you like this?  DO GOOGLE NEST DESIGNERS/DEVELOPERS GET IT????!!!!

Steve

0 REPLIES 0