cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep Sensing on Nest Hub (2nd gen)

princebg
Community Member

Hi,by mistake I deleted it from the bedroom, when I installed it again it does not allow me to calibrate the sleep sensor gives me a link to setup. Everything is included but still gives me a link to adjust. How can I recover it. I live in Bulgaria, but I everything worked until the day before.I reset the device but it still writes to me "in order to use this feature you need to setup Sleep Sensing in Google Home app".I reviewed the whole internet solution I did not find, please help .

Best regards

1 Recommended Answer

princebg
Community Member

the device restarts itself, and I decided to check the calibration and everything is fine. I guess he updated the software

View Recommended Answer in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Zns
Community Member

I have this exact same issue but with a brand new device. Was on with support for hours trying to resolve and it's now with engineering team. While frustrating, I'm glad it isn't just me! Probably another bungled software update again!

Tecardo
Community Member

Having same issue 

princebg
Community Member

my device is also new at 1 month

princebg
Community Member

Thanks for the badges, but I prefer answers.

I think the whole forum is compressed air. No help, the same phrases learned

princebg
Community Member

this thing that no longer works properly is a product of google , I have to throw it away and buy a new one again?

princebg
Community Member

please no badges i need help

princebg
Community Member

Google is really brazen cerbers, they sell and then 0 maintenance

princebg
Community Member

the device restarts itself, and I decided to check the calibration and everything is fine. I guess he updated the software