cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Software Issues with Nest Hub

nbreese9
Community Member

I have some software bugs with my Nest Hub. It is new within the last two weeks, so I wouldn't expect these to be update or age related. I mostly use it for recipes, so that it the majority of my issues:

1. When I have a recipe open and click the buttons to show all steps or all ingredients, the display responds "I didn't understand". This from a button press, not a voice command. 
  2. The banner at the bottom of the screen when I open a recipe to "start cooking", "add to cookbook", etc. sometimes disappears and I can't get it to come back up. 
  3. If I say "Start cooking" the device tries to start my range rather than start the recipe.
  4. The keywords for recipes like "next step" or "next ingredient" often get an "I didn't understand" response from the device. I often have to exit the recipe and restart in order for them to work again. 
  5. The instructions font is so large it is hard to read one whole sentence at a time. I try to scroll with my finger but it sometimes jumps all the way to the bottom step and sometimes will not scroll off the current step. 

Does anyone else have these issues or is a defect in my device?

0 REPLIES 0