cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are Motion Sensors Supported on Google Home app / Google Assistant?

GoodJayBoy
Community Member
Hello Google Home app / Google Assistant team and engineers: 
I recently added 2 (two) of  GE/Jasco ZWave+ 34193 / ZW6302 portable smart motion sensors into my Samsung SmartThings hub. Everything is working fine there. 

When I link my SmartThings to Google Home app/Google Assistant, however, these 2 sensors are no where to be found. I also tried Unlink and Reconnect SmartThings with Google Home app/Google Assistant, alas no luck. 

On the Amazon.com website where I purchased them (link: https://www.amazon.com/GE-Enbrighten-Activation-SmartThings-34193/dp/B01KQDIU52), it says GE/Jasco zwave+ 34193 / ZW6302 supports SmartThings and Google Assistant (Voice Control). The Google Assistant integration is also displayed/written on the GE/Jasco zwave+ 34193 / ZW6302 box (see attached photo, yellow arrow).

I have contacted Samsung SmartHub technical team as well as GE/Jasco technical team, and they both informed me that I should contact the Google Home app / Google Assistant team and engineers to question the missing motion sensor integration with Google Home / Google Assistant. 

Could you please look into this integration and let me know if this can be resolved? 

Truly appreciate the help! Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0