Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nest Home accounts

Golfv5
Community Member

I had a problem with my Google home it would not connect to wifi 

so i done a factory reset and got it working 

BUT

when i when to log on to my NEST app all my cams , smoke alarms , thermostats had gone 

so i set them all up again 

NOW 

i have 1 nest aware subscription my original one and its now asking me to set up another subscription 

im total lost on how to use my old subscription 

3 REPLIES 3

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@Golfv5 

It sounds like you probably reinstalled your Google Home device in a new Google Nest "home/structure" and then ended up moving all of your other devices to that new "home/structure".

You could use the "Contact us" option under "Nest Aware Premier Care" on the page below for assistance on sorting out what you did and how to move your subscription to your new "home/structure". They say you "Get 24/7 access to Nest Aware Experts on the Nest Customer Care team. They’re available to answer questions, help you access features, and manage your subscription."

https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9233159

Hi Thanks for the Help but it just keeps taking me in a circle 

can't find anywhere to put it right or contact anyone 

@Golfv5 

Follow these steps, especially #4.

1. Go to the contact link.
2. Select a category/product family, and type in a brief description of the issue, then click "Next".
3. Click "Other", then click "Next step".
4. Under "Resources", just click "Next step". (Clicking one of the listed links will bring up a Help page page.)
5. Under "Contact options", choose to get a phone call or chat with the team, depending on availability in your country.