cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No Tools for Viewing on Viewer ...

CrappieKing
Community Member

Hello,

Maybe I missed something, but does anyone know why I don't have any tools on the bottom of my viewing screen?  Today my mailbox alarm went off and I thought the mail was delivered.  A bit later the mailbox alarm went off again!  I went to my Nest viewer to see who was in the mailbox.  No controls on bottom of screen 😞  No back arrows, no sound or person dot markers, nothing.   I clicked on everything on this new screen and found nothing for seeing previous history.  This entire camera viewing page looks different.  How do I use this viewing screen to my advantage?  At this point I can only see what's happening Live.

THANKS for any help ...

~ Janis

1 REPLY 1

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@CrappieKing 

Have you changed your browser settings, add-ons, or extensions? Can you try another browser to see if it's browser-specific? I'm asking because in this separate thread, another customer started seeing a big camera icon on their doorbell's camera stream on home.nest.com, due to a Chrome extension (https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Cameras-and-Doorbells/Doorbell-camera-shows-camera-icon-only-...).  Your issue is different, but perhaps could have a similar cause.

With Firefox on an iMac, we're not seeing what you described.