cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Phillips Hue “Something went wrong”

Mattcray
Community Member

I’ve used Phillips Hue with Google Home for years. I have 60 Phillips bulbs and multiple rooms setup in Hue and then replicated in Google Home.

Recently an automation (“Good Morning”) started failing - saying “Sorry - that device isn’t available” - so I thought I must have not removed a light from the Automation routine. I checked this and I had, but was still getting the error.

So then I thought I’d get Google Home to rescan Hue and therefore refresh the device list. This was the first time I saw the message “Something Went Wrong” 

Then I thought I’d just remove the Hue Service and add it again - this has worked in the past. 

Did this - first message “Phillips Hue Successfully Linked” then a pause then “Something Went Wrong” and no lights added.

And thats where I still am. I’ve been on forums. I’ve reset Hue Bridges. I’ve reset the Google Nest WiFi Pro mesh network I use (I use this as a modem too - so no extra networks kicking around) and I’ve tried it from an iPad and I’ve detected and reinstalled the Google Home app… Any ideas how to solve this without rebuilding the whole home??

0 REPLIES 0