cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

#########

Harender
Community Member

Hi sir I want to recover my email id which I had not logged in for last 2 months and now when I come to login my email id then Google send the verification code on my registered mobile number after entering that code Google send an email with verification code on the same email id that I want to recover pls change my registered recovery email id from ######### to ######### so that I would be able to login again because I have important documents in my Gmail account.

4 REPLIES 4

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

For support with your Google account, we recommend posting in the Accounts community where experts can better assist.

Harender
Community Member

I have posted my question there two days before but still didn't get any type of reply from Google team. So now what should I do? Pls tell.

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Google communities are mostly user to user, so you're not speaking with Google and the support is on a best effort basis. As it happens, I help in the accounts community as well. If you share the link to your post, I'll take a look.

Harender
Community Member

Hi sir I want to recover my email id which I had not logged in for last 2 months and now when I come to login my email id then Google send the verification code on my registered mobile number after entering that code Google send an email with verification code on the same email id that I want to recover pls change my registered recovery email id from ######### to ######### so that I would be able to login again because I have important documents in my Gmail account. That's the post which I posted to Google community teams which you suggested. PLS HELP.