cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't see any Nest Hello images on app since upgrading to new Iphone 15

Typehigh
Community Member

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 15 since then I have been unable to see any image on the app for my Nest Hello  

Have tried rebooting & resetting the Nest. 

5 REPLIES 5

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@Typehigh 

Are you logging into the Google Nest app with the same username and password you were using on your old iPhone? Just changing phones shouldn't make a difference, since data about which devices you have is NOT stored on your phone.  Can you see your Nest Hello doorbell on the home.nest.com website?

Typehigh
Community Member

HelloMplsCustomer,

Yes, I’m using the same email and password and when I log onto home.nest.com my home name of the camera shows and the little house in the circle, but there is no camera or live video viewing.

@Typehigh 

That seems quite odd.  Are you able to access your doorbell's settings to see if the doorbell is on?  If it is, you could try rebooting your doorbell by turning of the circuit breaker for the doorbell's circuit for a minute or so.

Do not see any doorbell settings in the options which appear when the gear wheel is selected. 

Did reboot Nest Hello last night, doorbell does presently ring.

mdr2
Community Member

You didn't mention if you can see the camera images when you go to home.nest.com.   This is an important step in troubleshooting this.  Also maybe try as a test someone else's phone so you can determine if it a problem just on the new phone or not.  

Another thing is make sure you are running the newest version of the NEST app.  If you are not sure just log out from your google account, remove the nest app and re-install it.

If none of this works then I think at this point you may want to open a support ticket and speak with a google tech person.   Once you answer the questions you can speak with someone but get ready for a 1hour phone call.

https://support.google.com/googlenest/gethelp

If you figure it out please return here and let us know  what the problem was