cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest floodlight camera light not working

Elishat03
Community Member

hello

I have two nest floodlight cameras, both have the same settings however on one, the light is not turning on at all. We have disconnected/ reset a few times and still the light will not come on. We installed the cameras right before the holidays and have been crazy to get the front yard camera to light when motion occurs. I've spoken with support a few time and keep getting nowhere. On the last call i was told i only have a month left before i can exchange my defective product but im not getting the option to only exchange the non working camera they want to return both as they were both on the receipt... which is crazy to me. ive already paid a lot to get them installed and reinstalled/inspected. help!!!

1 Recommended Answer

EmptyNester
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

WOW,,,,, that is odd.  I'm an end user like you but maybe I can help.   Where were they purchased from?  Was it the Google Store?   If so can you go log back in to the store and request the return of just one of them?   (I know you have probably tried this but I just had to ask).

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

EmptyNester
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

WOW,,,,, that is odd.  I'm an end user like you but maybe I can help.   Where were they purchased from?  Was it the Google Store?   If so can you go log back in to the store and request the return of just one of them?   (I know you have probably tried this but I just had to ask).