cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nest hello doorbell working and connected but no Google home hub notifications

clarence2
Community Member

The Nest Hello was working perfectly combined with the Google Home Hub to announce when the door bell rang each time. I have just switched to a new router and everything is connected correctly. The doorbell rings outside, I can ask the Hub to show me the live camera and it works, I get the doorbell notifications on my phone via data when I am out, but I can't seem to get the visitor announcements on the hub or other speakers in the house and so unless my phone is next to me, I have no idea that someone is at the door. 

I have visitor announcements switched on, have reset both the hub and doorbell, and just can't seem to find a fix. Any suggestion welcome. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@clarence2 

In the Google Nest app, is your Nest Hello Doorbell in the same Google Nest "home/structure" as the one you're accessing in the Google Home app for your Google Home Hub and your other speakers? In the Google Home app, can you see both your Nest Hello Doorbell and your Google Home Hub and your other speakers in the same Google Nest "home/structure"? Are all devices on the same Wi-Fi network?