cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Chromecast TV - PC desktop cast

wallin
Community Member
dear all,
I have ordinary ("stupid") LG TV and Google chromecast TV in it - everything works great.
- From mine and my girlfriend's phone [Pixel 4XL and Pixel 6pro - Android 12(which is on the same WiFi as Chromecast)], we can send / cast / stream to Chromecast - everything works great.
- From my PC (Pavel PC) I can normally send a PC desktop to Chromecast via Chrome browser - everything works great.
A girlfriend's PC (Kami PC), which is wired to the same router as my PC, can't send anything to Chromecast. - In Chrome browser - burger menu - Send - send card / resources - "no devices found"
Kami does not using ADBlock / VPN in her browser. Also I was tried pause the Windows Defender. Also without effect.

- Chromecast TV has set up my Google account.
- In Google Home, me and my girlfriends (both G. acc) are household users - everything works as it should.
- Both PCs have the current version of Chrome, Chromecast has the current version of FW.
- I've tried a corporate laptop on WiFi at home with my G acc, I can normally cast in a Chromecast.
- A Girlfriend has been trying out a corporate laptop with a corporate G acc on WiFi at home, she can normally cast into a Chromecast.

I tried restarting Chromecast and the factory reset - it didn't help.
thank you for any tips, have a nice day
wallin
0 REPLIES 0