cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Issue casting BET PLUS on my Samsung TV

Dallasfanindc
Community Member

I can cast BET PLUS APP on every TV in the house except for the Samsung 70 inch in my basement I have the same version Samsung TV in my family room and a Samsung TV in my master bedroom but on the basement TV when I cast the BET PLUS APP it says "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE" with a red circle icon with a explanation point .. Did I miss a setting or something very confused about this. #BETPLUS 

3 REPLIES 3

Tweetienyc
Community Member

I am having the same issue

MWWI
Community Member

I had the same issue with BET+ (trying to watch Ms. Pat!), it's the Chromecast device.  On the Chromecast with firmware 1.56.264660 it doesn't work.  With firmware 1.49.250946 it does work.  I swapped the Chromecasts from one TV to the other to confirm.   It used to work weeks ago, but then just stopped.  I think the firmware got updated and there's a bug that doesn't allow BET+ to cast.  All the other casting apps work fine.  Just figured this out last night, haven't sent anything to Google or BET+ yet. I have had an open ticket with BET+ since Sept 21st.

MWWI
Community Member

BET+ and Google couldn't give a rat's ass.  Having my whole house on the Google platform seems like an ad for Apple.