cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my Google Nest Hub Max and contact list

mdcot
Community Member

I've been having issues with "Google Nest Hub Max" device.

For some reason some contacts I have in my contacts list I cannot call with a Video Call.

Some contacts show in the Contacts List, on "Google Nest Hub Max" device, with a "Phone Icon" against them and I can only do Audio calls with them, and yet the contacts can initiate a Video Call with me.

Then some other contacts are "Greyed Out" in the Contacts List on "Google Nest Hub Max" device with an "Information Icon" against them, these contacts I cannot call at all yet they can make a Video Call to me.

This has become quite frustrating because we purchased the "Google Nest Hub Max" to stay in touch with friends and family and I really want to get these issues resolved.

It may be coincidental but these issues seemed to start when Google merged the "Google Duo" system into "Google Meet".

Some of the contacts I have the above issues with also have "Google Nest Hub Max" devices.

Does anyone know how to fix the above issues?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

2 REPLIES 2

mdcot
Community Member

Trying to get some help, will be grateful if someone can reach out.

At the moment I have a "Google Nest Hub Max" that my elderly parent are trying to use, but I cannot find any useful information about issues related to "Meet" on  "Google Nest Hub Max" and how to fix 😞

mdcot
Community Member

BTW is there a "Google User Manual" for "Google Nest Hub Max"? 

A single PDF document that:

1. Lists all product features
  2. How to use the various features
  3. Known issues and fixes