cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated Google Home and can no longer see live video on Nest Doorbell 2nd Generation

Doyoulikenoodle
Community Member

I recent updated my google home app and i can no longer view live video from my Wired Nest Doorbell 2nd Generation. It still detects people and when it is trying to connect before indicating live video is unavailable i can hear audio coming from it.

I have closed the app multiple times, restarted my phone, and removed and readded the doorbell and nothing is working.

Is anyone else having this issue?

1 Recommended Answer

JillG
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

There is currently a partial outage: Welcome | Current system status. | Nest 

That could be the issue you are experiencing. Hoping for a quick resolve.

View Recommended Answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JillG
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

There is currently a partial outage: Welcome | Current system status. | Nest 

That could be the issue you are experiencing. Hoping for a quick resolve.

That could be the issue, i'll keep an eye on the status page and try again later.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

@Doyoulikenoodle how's it going with your Nest doorbell? Are you still getting the same problem? Let us know if you have additional questions.

@JillG and MplsCustomer I appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Emerson

Hello Doyoulikenoodle,

I just wanted to follow up and see if you still need any help? Let us know if you have more questions in mind.

Regards,
Emerson

Hi Doyoulikenoodle,

We haven’t heard any updates from you. I’ll go ahead and lock this thread in 24 hours. If you're still in need of assistance, feel free to start a new thread and we'll be happy to help.

Best,
Emerson

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

Today's problems seem to apply to the latest Android version of the Google Home app, and not to iOS users.

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Cameras-and-Doorbells/Live-Video-Not-Working-on-all-my-Nest-C...