Im having the same issue, but the fix does not work.
Could you try the following:
1. Log into https://goo.gle/3T8RgXQ
2. Click "Apps" at the top.
3. Deactivate all "Google" activated account
4. Launch the Hue app on the phone
5. Click on the "Settings" icon at the top right.
6. Click on "My Bridges."
7. Click the "i" icon next to the bridge
8. Click "Clean Up" and confirm.
9. Go to Google Home and link the Hue account as usual
10. Note that the lights don't show up right away. You need to leave the Home Control page, wait a few minutes, then go back.
Another issue that could cause problems is the number of linked devices to your Hue account.
Login to https://account.meethue.com/ and go to your account.
There is also an option to go to your Hue systems and all connected external applications.
I noticed that having too many or double applications could cause issues.