cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Live history not working/ option on screen

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

Live history option not available on my iPhone 

12 REPLIES 12

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@RafaelEnrique79 

We would need to know what you mean by "live history option".  Is this in the Google Nest app or the Google Home app? Do you mean the "History" option or the "Live" option at the bottom of the camera screen in the Google Home app? Or do you mean the "Full history" option that displays after you select "History"? Is your camera or doorbell wired or battery powered? Or do you mean the timeline/sightline in the Google Nest app? Do you have a Nest Aware or Nest Aware Plus subscription?

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

in the Google nest app when you opened the video, it used to have a paws fast-forward or rewind button and you could view the history live. Those option are no longer available in my video, and I do have the nest aware app/subscription.

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

I have the nest aware plus the $12 a month subscription

@RafaelEnrique79 

You should get the 15 seconds forward and 15 seconds backward options when you tap on the video screen, but the options disappear after a short while, until you tap the screen again.

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

Yeah they are not there at all 

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

They were there up until about one week ago when they disappeared

@RafaelEnrique79 

If you can still see the equivalent forward and backward fast forward symbols for the same camera(s) on the home.nest.com website, then maybe you could try deleting and reinstalling your Google Nest app.  On my iPhone right now, the forward and backward fast forward controls are still present in the Google Nest app.

Hi folks,

Awesome, glad to hear that! Your efforts are much appreciated here. If you need help in the future, you know where to find us.

I appreciate your help here, MplsCustomer.

Thanks,

JT

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone and it didn’t make a difference, but I have not tried it on the regular website

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

Didn’t see it on the website I tried re-subscribing to NestPlus we’ll see if that fixes it.

RafaelEnrique79
Community Member

Guess that fixed it. All good now 

Hey there,

It looks like we can consider this one complete, so I will be locking this in 24 hours if we won't hear back from you again. Feel free to start a new thread and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
JT