cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Broken Heatlink a year after installation. Still awaiting replacement

AllanThomson
Community Member

My heatlink broke around a year after installation and I've made contact with Google several times and a replacement was promised but this still has not been recieved. I was informed on the second follow up that this,was due to my location on the Isle of Man so I provided a UK delivery address which could then be couriered on to myself, details sent via email. I am still awaiting the replacement heat link which still has not been recieved at the UK delivery address. Frankly I'm appalled that the expensive product broke a year after installation and even worse that despite having taken several steps to try to get the replacement delivered this still hasn't occurred.

Customer service and device reliance leaves much to be desired and I am at the point that if the replacement does not get delivered I see little option other than gave the whole system replaced with a far more reliable conventional thermostat and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone else in light of the poor reliability and horrendous Customer service.

2 REPLIES 2

joomwalker
Community Member

Mine stopped working and after going through hours of do this. Do that. They sent me a new one and I returned the broken one. Simples.

They said they'd send a new one, even emailed to say they were sending it..when I didn't receive it I eventually phoned and they told me they didn't deliver here...so then I asked a relative if I could use their house as a delivery address so then they could pass it onto me...I agreed this,with the service centre, emailed the address...Still no replacement recieved months later....