cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Faulty Nest Thermostats

janice2
Community Member

Hi there 

We at AMK Mechanical Service's Ltd purchased several Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation from a company called Richmond Plumbing, Heating, Bathrooms on the 17/03/2023 however 2 have been deemed faulty by yourselves after all the necessary checks.  I have the serial numbers 09**** - 09****.

Can you tell me how we go about sending them back (address, telephone contact and getting 2 replacements please?.  

2 REPLIES 2

CoolingWizard
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

@janice2 ,

The Google support person that helped you should have provided you that needed information. This area here, the Google Nest Community, is not the warranty department.  Inside you Nest paperwork that came in the box you will find the instruction for filing a warranty claim. 

AC Cooling Wizard

NestPro, Google Pro, Mechanical Engineer and HVAC service company owner.
If my answer solved your problem, click Recommend this Answer below, and If it helped you, please give a Kudo.

Hello folks,

I wanted to ensure that everything was covered here.

I appreciate your input, @CoolingWizard.

@janice2, thanks for bringing this up with us. It appears that you have contacted our team; do you have any support ID references to learn more about what happened? Also, have you tried reaching out to the seller? Let us know how it goes, and I'll look forward to your response.

For the safety of our community members, this post was edited to remove personally identifiable information.

Regards,
Mark