01-24-2023 05:30 AM
Hi. I've got a Nest thermostat installed. When the display says it is heating the radiators are not warming up. The hot water works so I know the boiler is working.
Tried reseting the heat link but no luck.
Can anybody help me?
01-24-2023 08:16 AM
Thanks for reaching out! Could you please answer to the following questions:
1.What type of thermostat do you have?
2. When was the thermostat installed?
3. What colour is the LED light on the Heat Link?
4. Does the heating turn on if you put the thermostat in manual mode?
5. Is there a wiring report or code on the thermostat and/or app?
6. What type of boiler do you have?
7. Have you had any recent power cuts in your area?
8.Have you recently had service or maintenance on your electrical or heating system?
Thanks in advance, Oana.
01-26-2023 08:44 AM
Hi there! Just checking in, did you manage to see our message above?
01-28-2023 12:02 AM
Hi there, as you haven't replied, we're just gonna go ahead and close the case. Let us know if you need anything else. Have a great day ahead!