cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest thermostat

Jpluff99
Community Member

I was wondering why I don't see my inside temperature when I open the app? It gives outside temp and RH% and low and hi  temp settings for thermostat on Eco and away but not for inside??

1 Recommended Answer

kiltguy2112
Silver Product Expert
Silver Product Expert

On the nest app, the line on the outside hash marks is the inside temp, the big number in the middle is the target temp. In the he Home app if you click on thermostat, the inside temp is below the dial.

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kiltguy2112
Silver Product Expert
Silver Product Expert

On the nest app, the line on the outside hash marks is the inside temp, the big number in the middle is the target temp. In the he Home app if you click on thermostat, the inside temp is below the dial.

papo
Community Member

on a 4 wire system red. blue green white to what connector do I put the blue wire. 

DarlaBaker
Community Member

Nest thermostat is a wireless and smart heating control system. It can be installed with an app on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Just download the app and you can adjust the temperature of your home or office via phone or tablet, even while you are away from home.  You can check this Roof restoration and get more helpful ways about You can also set schedules to turn on and off the thermostat when you are not at home. Nest thermostat gives you more control and flexibility over how your heater emits heat so that it will work better for you and your family in comfort.