cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

nest sucks very much

Ro1912
Community Member

I can never set my thermostat for my iPhone because Google will not let me login. It is bull**bleep** and it pisses me off. I paid a lot of money for the system and whenever I try to login on Google, it sends me the numbers to the Google page and I type it in and then it goes nowhere. I get nothing, I would like my money back 

4 REPLIES 4

Ro1912
Community Member

This is why Ness sucks. No one will help me they say kudos I say help me let me get my moneys worth all I can do is set my thermostat from home. I could’ve done that with the $14 thermostat

Ro1912
Community Member

See nothing no one answers me. Nothing never get anywhere. This is the worst **bleep** I’ve ever seen.

@Ro1912 

We don't have a Nest thermostat, but you could try contacting Support, using the link and instructions in this post:

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Cameras-and-Doorbells/Using-Google-Nest-s-quot-Contact-Us-quo...

Hello folks,

I know it has been a while, but I wanted to ensure that everything was covered here. 

Thanks for sharing the way to contact our support team, @MplsCustomer.

@Ro1912, I'm sorry if you feel that way—we're trying to be as responsive as we can. I understand your frustration with the difficulty you're experiencing in setting your thermostat through your iPhone due to login issues with the app.

To address this issue, consider the following steps:

1. Could you tell us which Nest Thermostat you have?
  2. Ensure that your iPhone has a stable internet connection. Sometimes, login issues can arise from connectivity problems.
  3. Make sure that both your thermostat and the Nest app or the Google Home app are up to date. Outdated apps can sometimes lead to compatibility issues. Try reinstalling it.
  4. Clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or within the apps may resolve login issues. This can often be done in the settings menu of the respective apps.
  5. If the same issue persists, go to the Nest App Web if you have the Nest Learning Thermostat and use the email address associated with it to see if you'll be getting the same result.

Let us know if you need more help—we're always here.

Best regards,
Mark