cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Connection problem, light always yellow

renatojuneo
Community Member

Good afternoon, I bought 2 Google Nest Wifi Pro in the USA 2 months ago, model G6ZUC, I configured it and everything worked perfectly, now I bought another 2 because my house is very big, but I bought 2 more in Italy, here our houses are made of masonry with a lot of brick, but the two new points of the same model only have a yellow light, I configured them normally, could anyone help me?

1 REPLY 1

olavrb
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Are you trying to add the two units bought in Italy to your existing network in US? That's not supported as Wi-Fi equipment is made for different regions/countries due to differences in regulations and rules. It's mentioned here:

• https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9548301?hl=en
    "It's strongly recommended you purchase your Wifi device(s) from the country where you'll be using it. Since wireless regulations vary by country, you might experience compatibility issues if you move your Wifi device(s) to a different country, and Google will be unable to offer support. If you're setting up a mesh network, it's recommended you purchase all of your Wifi devices in the same country."

Here you can see differences in Wi-Fi regulations when it comes to frequencies and signal strength:

I don't work for Google.