cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

ICloud issues over Google Wifi

EFHutton
Community Member

I recently purchased a new HP Laptop running windows 11. I have installed iTunes and iCloud applications via Microsoft Store. Also currently running a Google Wifi network. After the installation of the iCloud application,

I receive the following errors intermittently: An error occurred during authentication. Please try again (from Open iCloud Settings) and Connection Error iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server. (from iCloud.com, via Edge and Chrome). These errors occur about 75% of the time when attempting to execute these operations (iCloud). No other issues with this HP laptop over the Google Wifi, only iCloud. iCloud never fails with this HP laptop when connected to network via wired (RJ45). I have tested this laptop on other wireless networks with no issue. I also have one other laptop running iCloud application via wireless on the same Google Wifi network with no issue. (2) iPhones and (2) iPads with iCloud over the Google Wifi no issues. In summary the iCloud application issue only occurs with the HP Laptop with Google Wifi. Any suggestions?

0 REPLIES 0