Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google WiFi Daisy Chain

Hello!I have two Google WiFi Routers...one main connected to my main router from AT&T in my main house. The other Google WiFi out in a backyard shed connected with Cat5 we buried keeping that high-speed fiber connection out in the shed instead of cre...

neekoslee by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google point product

Once the google point has been installed successfully...Must it remain plugged into the modem? If moved to another area of home will it be necessary to not only have it plugged into a standard outlet but also a phone jack outlet?

Maximum Pucks on Google Wi Fi Mesh?

We have a steel-frame home that is about 4000 square feet.We use Google Wi Fi system and have six pucks. However, because of the steel studs, coverage is still spotty.I am considering the addition of three more pucks.Is there a maximum limit to the n...

Resolved! Combine Ethernet network and Google Wifi : good idea ?

Hello,I have a house of nearly 200 m2 but with very thick walls: Google Wifi is struggling to be effective despite a 5-point network.I plan to wire part of the house to Ethernet (RJ45) thanks to the arrival of optical fiber.My question is: is there a...

Original Google WiFi IPV6 Issue

Hi, I'm after some help, I've been testing different router systems of late, I haven't used my original Google WiFi for a while as it wouldn't allow me to use IPV6. During my testing I tried the system along with the new Nest one and to me delight th...

MarkyR74 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels