Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google Wifi very slow download speed

I have a Google Wifi mesh with three devices since 2019. During all this period, the mesh performed amazing. No problems with connectivity or Internet speed. Unfortunately, last week, i lost the connection and my wi fi wasn't working at all. After ch...

Slow WiFi on Google Mesh

My mesh wifi speed is horrid. Computers and mobile devices are ranging from 20 to 80 mbps, while ethernet speed is 650. I opened a ticket with google and after providing logs, they went silent for a month. I followed up today and they basically had m...

HanniB by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gen 1 Google WiFi devices do not appear in Google Home

I have a generation one three pack of Google mesh points. I have one that is physically connected to my main home router, and I have two others that act as mesh Network points in different rooms. My first problem is that I cannot see any of the devic...

tron67j by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Wifi and constant disconnections

Saving you all a bunch of time. I started using Linux in 1995 - I am only mentioning that because that means I live in logs when I have problems. In 2019, I purchased a 3-pack Google Wifi mesh setup. It worked phenomenally, until the day I enabled IP...

kgenus by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Wifi bridge mode showing on 2 wifi points

I am trying to do port forwarding on my google Wifi and I am running into some issues with it failing. While looking through support I looked up the Network mode and see that my main device that is connected to the ONT is in NAT mode but my 2 wifi po...

bdp8lax by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google WiFi no setup key (PSK) or QR code.

same issuse as described here: https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Wifi-hub-with-no-QR-no-setup-code-status-API-does-n... and here: https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Unable-to-add-a-Google-wifi-puck-with-NO-QR-code-an... a...

Goofle Home app assistance needed, pls

I have the older 2016 version of Google Mesh Wifi (3 pack devices) in my home...I'm an early adopter. My system is running Google Home v3.14.1.5 and my issue is trying to delete previously approved devices that are no longer in our network (for examp...