Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google Mesh Router will not complete reset. AC-1200 (GJ2CQ)

2 days ago I received an alert through my Google Home app that one point of a four point mesh network was disconnected. When I got home from work I found that the app identified it as disconnected and it had a solid blue light. I tried power cycling ...

RyanSymnz by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google wifi and WPA3 with Nest cameras

I wanted to turn on the WPA3 security as it is recommended. When I tried all my Nest cameras (wired and wireless) lost connectivity and the only way to get it back was to turn off WPA3. Should they not work on WPA3? I only bought them in June, so the...

FYI: Had to factory reset today

Reporting for informational purposes in case a software update was pushed or others experience something similar. Internet signal was strong but all access points went down over night (we woke to it this morning, 6am PST)We have a mix of Google/Nest ...

Security CAMERA Light Bulbs

I've purchased a Security Camera light bulb. It scans it's own network, how do they work? Each bulb downloads it's own 17 digit number. But how do I get the bulb to work on line with Wi-fi.

Google Wifi v1 connected to ONT modem with 500mbps speed in

Hello,I have Google Wifi v1 connected directly to my BT ONT modem and I'm currently paying for 500 Mbps. According to the Google Home app, I typically get around 425 - 470 Mbps download and around 67 Mbps upload. That seems good to me. I have two add...

Chris8587 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connnect Wi-Fi point.

I want to extend my Google Wi-Fi to my tuck under garage. I have 1 gig fiber into the house, a Google wi-fi router connected to the router, and three existing Google wi-fi points working fine.I plugged in my new wi-fi point, opened the Google Home ap...

Google Router as a Access Point

I have three Google AC2000. When I try to add a point it recognizes the second as a router and sets up another network. No option is given to make it a point. Obviously, I get an error that it couldn’t connect to network since I don’t have the second...

mshepard by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mix and match

I'm thinking of upgrading my wi-fi with the new nest solution. If I use the new nest router solution can I use the 1st Gen extenders?

kieronm by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos