Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you please donate to me Bitcoin?

Community Member

Hello, the former administrator of my grandfather’s estate ran off with the money to the US-Mexico border and I’m having trouble getting the money back. After expending $200,000 in attorney fees I removed him as administrator and found myself quickly homeless. His name is Edward L. Ciccone and I have several cases and orders against him, one in Hidalgo County styled C-3360-18-C however I could use some assistance in paying the filing fees and hiring more attorneys. Please donate to my BTC address at 1Mn6zcn3S1s6eXLbmXeSFcpLnMomjPtAuz
and I can pay you back within the next six months if he’s charged with Texas PENAL § 32.45.
Thank you! ^^