cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChromeCast dynamic broadcast video

StephaneRivet
Community Member

Hello, I am looking for an APP on chromecast that would allow me to deposit video in Google Drive or Google photo for automatic broadcast on a television with a loop rotation of the existing video in the directory. I would like the APP to check every 30 minutes to see if a new video has been added to the directory. The broadcast on the TV would be dynamic when adding or removing video from the Google Drive or Google Photo directory

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Currently we don't have any app on Chromecast that would allow the user to deposit video in Google Drive or Google Photo for automatic broadcast on a display device like Television. Casting is a user initiated process. 

I would recommend opening up a feature request in this regard on the Public Issue Tracker

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Because casting has to be user initiated, I'm pretty confident there isn't going to be an app that does this. At least, I'm certainly not aware of one.

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Currently we don't have any app on Chromecast that would allow the user to deposit video in Google Drive or Google Photo for automatic broadcast on a display device like Television. Casting is a user initiated process. 

I would recommend opening up a feature request in this regard on the Public Issue Tracker