cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forget my Gmail pasword

Umarsaqi6
Community Member

I forget my gmail password I have only number  mention on my gmail account I don't have access to recovery  email plz help me to recover  my account

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @Umarsaqi6 ,

We are really sorry to hear that you are facing issue with logging into your account. There are a few things which you can try to get access back to your gmail account. 

1. If you don't have access to your recovery email, you can still reset your account via the linked phone number. Once you verify your phone number, Google will automatically send a one-time generated code. You can now enter the code on the recovery wizard to recover your email password without a secondary email. After the verification process is completed, you can create a new password for your account and submit it again to confirm it. 
  2. If you don't have access to both the recovery email and the phone number, search Google Account Recovery in the browser, and tap on Google Account Recovery. Though you don’t have a recovery mail and phone number, you still need to choose one of them to enter in the section to let Google recognize which account you were trying to recover. So, fill in your email address or phone number. Then, click Next to move on. Here you will see three options for you to select. To recover your Gmail password without recovery mail and phone number, tap on "Try another way to sign in".If your account doesn’t bound with your phone number or you don’t have access to your phone, tap "Try another way" on the page. 

Once you clicked on Try another way, it will lead you to the page that saying "Check XXX@gmail.com after 24 hours".

After 24 hours, Google will send you a link to reset your account’s password. You can check it by logging in to your account on any device. Check the mail and tap on the link to reset your password. Then follow the instruction it provides to complete the process. 

Thanks.

View Recommended Answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Thanks for stopping by the Google Nest community. For support with your Google account, we recommend posting in the Accounts community where experts can better assist.

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @Umarsaqi6 ,

We are really sorry to hear that you are facing issue with logging into your account. There are a few things which you can try to get access back to your gmail account. 

1. If you don't have access to your recovery email, you can still reset your account via the linked phone number. Once you verify your phone number, Google will automatically send a one-time generated code. You can now enter the code on the recovery wizard to recover your email password without a secondary email. After the verification process is completed, you can create a new password for your account and submit it again to confirm it. 
  2. If you don't have access to both the recovery email and the phone number, search Google Account Recovery in the browser, and tap on Google Account Recovery. Though you don’t have a recovery mail and phone number, you still need to choose one of them to enter in the section to let Google recognize which account you were trying to recover. So, fill in your email address or phone number. Then, click Next to move on. Here you will see three options for you to select. To recover your Gmail password without recovery mail and phone number, tap on "Try another way to sign in".If your account doesn’t bound with your phone number or you don’t have access to your phone, tap "Try another way" on the page. 

Once you clicked on Try another way, it will lead you to the page that saying "Check XXX@gmail.com after 24 hours".

After 24 hours, Google will send you a link to reset your account’s password. You can check it by logging in to your account on any device. Check the mail and tap on the link to reset your password. Then follow the instruction it provides to complete the process. 

Thanks.

<top> gmail account recovery please #

alybit4976
Community Member

APPK 10Q MY GOOGLE