There are so many people out there with the issue of either..
There was a glitch / something went wrong try again...
I've tried every suggestion other than turning off ipv6 which I refuse to do.
My device was working fine for months with no changes my end so it's obviously a Google issue.
We basically have something that is isn't working as designed surely we have some course of action we can take.
There are reports of these errors going back months an months surely they have to be able to fix it it's not like the error has always been there so it must be an update that has caused it.
I've had support ticket that seems to now just have been ignored as it's obviously to hard to fix
Thanks for visiting the Community.
Since this thread hasn't had activity in a while, we're going to close it to keep content fresh. I found an article with some troubleshooting steps. We hope you were able to get the help you need, but if the issue persists feel free to create a new thread, and provide as many details as possible so that others can lend a hand.