Google Assistant activation fails with 83902 kGSKErrorDomain (Solution!)
finally figured this out I see the arrow everywhere and I see the people talking about the language but what did it for me is that I realized when I added another Gmail account to my Gmail app on the phone for some reason Google was looking through that to identify me, which is weird because I had my school email address on there before which did not cause a problem . as soon as I added my Google Home email address, that’s when things went South. So I just made sure I was logged in what is the correct Gmail account.
Got it! Glad to hear that this has been sorted out and thanks for sharing it to the Community. I'm going to mark this one as resolved and will be closing this thread after 24 hours. Please feel free to open up a new thread if you have other questions or concerns.