cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Nest broadcast no longer uses my voice

MJN
Community Member

Hello, we have a couple of Nest Mini's and Hubs in our home and when we broastcast it will only use the Assisants voice to broadcast our messages. It was doing this off an on for about 3 months and now for the last month it only uses the assistants voice to repeat our broadcast. I have tried removing speakers and factoury resetting them, we have "Include voice and audio activity" turned on in the Activity Controls settings.  When I look at the details from a broadcast it list the speaker as  it came from an unrecongized speaker. Anyone have some ideas oin how I can fix this?

Today at 3:56 PM
Assistant
From unrecognized speaker
Google Smart Display Google Home
From your device

7 REPLIES 7

LukeInDC
Community Member

I've got the same problem and I'm really irritated with it

Agent-616
Community Member

Yeah. So they had fixed this and it was our voices again for a good bit and this morning back to the assistants voice and she doesn't get the messages correct a lot of the time. Bring back the ability to just send our voice. 

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

Loki-Lorenson
Community Member

Please fix it. As a family this was one of the most used functions.

The ai voice takes forever and the transcript is not good.

Balazs1
Community Member

Same problem keeps repeating. Sometimes this happens than the normal operations come back and this happens again. Now it works like this since a week or so. Very flustrating... We bought 5-6 Nest devices mainly because of this feature.

sallybally
Community Member

They ruined a good product !