cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't link xiaomi home and google home anymore

Kamoulocks
Community Member

Hi,

I'm able to link my xiaomi home account and my google assistant.

When i try, i got a error message that tell me this :

could not reach mi home, please try again.

Tried to reboot the phone, uninstall/reinstall Xiaomi home app and google home app.

It suddenly stop to work so i deleted the link between the 2 account and now i can't make the setup again, always the same error message.

Any tips please ?

Thank you.

1 Recommended Answer

Odell00
Community Member

Hey guys! I found a temporally fix. 

You must use the samsung smart things app and sync it with your yeelight/xiaomi account. If your smart device dose not appear in the yeelight app, you have to install an older version that can connect to mijia bulbs. I found a russian version that works just fine for my MJDPL01YL. https://eda-studio.ru/apk/transl/com.yeelight.cherry.apk 

Sync your smart things app with the yeelight account and all your bulbs will appear in the samsung app.

Connect your samsung smart things app with your google home app and your bulbs should appear.

This is a temporally fix that i found after 2 days of no sleep. I don't think it is the best but it works.

Google's local home sdk dose not work with this.

I think there is a google problem because the samsung app worked just fine. I think it also works with bixby.

Google please fix it.

View Recommended Answer in original post

596 REPLIES 596

NeMaDa
Community Member

Same problem!

Can anybody help?

Jr2
Community Member

mee too

Odell00
Community Member

Same here!

roots
Community Member

Same here

jacpbggggg
Community Member

Same problem.

jolo30
Community Member

same problem

MatiasSM
Community Member

Same problem here too, from Chile

Kendrick272
Community Member

it used to be working but not anymore. Wonder if its due to the trump effect

Cacetadas
Community Member

Havent unliked but none off my mi home Based devices works with my google home. Shows has offline

Same here, all work perfectly from mi app

Aiden
Community Member

Same errror, I hope they solve it

Galizer
Community Member

Same here! First time setup didn´t go thru. Error message is the same one

Keropps
Community Member

Same happen to me, suddenly today stop working everything with mi Home 

JeremyJohn
Community Member

Same here, help

Cristobal
Community Member

Same problem. El mismo problema. Desde Chile

oficialeecord
Community Member

Same problem, any solution?

jjkkkk
Community Member

same

siubut
Community Member

same here

jackjwl
Community Member

same stopped working 2 days ago

dfparedes
Community Member

Same thing from Colombia

nnavascues
Community Member

Same here from Uruguay!

Joshi1
Community Member

Same from Mexico

Zachary
Community Member

same from Singapore

Deenesh
Community Member

Same here from Malaysia

zenin21
Community Member

same here from mexico server singapore

AD2015
Community Member

Same here from Taiwan.

CantTuna
Community Member

Same. Google is unlikely to solve this soon. Last time it was TP Link Kasa. Took Google 3 months to fix. I am just going to use Mi app for xiami products now. Might even consider getting Alexa if Google is this bad at QA.

Don't do this. Alexa is not working with Mi, I tried and then had to switch to Google Home. 

hoopper
Community Member

Alexa, it works perfectly with xiaomi home devices. What's more ... while with google right now I can not do anything, with alexa I can control all the lights ... including those of xiaomi

Oskr243
Community Member

Same problem from Perú

Toiletnowater
Community Member

I have the same problem today

joseLuis75
Community Member

Same problem since 10 hours ago

Fabioneoneone97
Community Member

Same here, from Italy.

Everything worked perfectly since yesterday.

Anche a me dall’Italia 😕

Odell00
Community Member

Hey guys! I found a temporally fix. 

You must use the samsung smart things app and sync it with your yeelight/xiaomi account. If your smart device dose not appear in the yeelight app, you have to install an older version that can connect to mijia bulbs. I found a russian version that works just fine for my MJDPL01YL. https://eda-studio.ru/apk/transl/com.yeelight.cherry.apk 

Sync your smart things app with the yeelight account and all your bulbs will appear in the samsung app.

Connect your samsung smart things app with your google home app and your bulbs should appear.

This is a temporally fix that i found after 2 days of no sleep. I don't think it is the best but it works.

Google's local home sdk dose not work with this.

I think there is a google problem because the samsung app worked just fine. I think it also works with bixby.

Google please fix it.

THank you but it is not the solution. Mi Home app has more than the Bulbs

I have 2 MJDPL01YL bulbs. They both show in the samsung app and also in the google home app.

MaraBae
Community Member

This works for me, but there's a significant delay between pressing the button to the action than directly linking Mi Home to the Google Home services. A nice workaround while waiting for this to be fixed. Thanks!

Thanks for the idea, it really works with bulbs, but unfortunately with other smart things not. But its more than nothing, so thank you. ❤️