cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't link xiaomi home and google home anymore

Kamoulocks
Community Member

Hi,

I'm able to link my xiaomi home account and my google assistant.

When i try, i got a error message that tell me this :

could not reach mi home, please try again.

Tried to reboot the phone, uninstall/reinstall Xiaomi home app and google home app.

It suddenly stop to work so i deleted the link between the 2 account and now i can't make the setup again, always the same error message.

Any tips please ?

Thank you.

1 Recommended Answer

Odell00
Community Member

Hey guys! I found a temporally fix. 

You must use the samsung smart things app and sync it with your yeelight/xiaomi account. If your smart device dose not appear in the yeelight app, you have to install an older version that can connect to mijia bulbs. I found a russian version that works just fine for my MJDPL01YL. https://eda-studio.ru/apk/transl/com.yeelight.cherry.apk 

Sync your smart things app with the yeelight account and all your bulbs will appear in the samsung app.

Connect your samsung smart things app with your google home app and your bulbs should appear.

This is a temporally fix that i found after 2 days of no sleep. I don't think it is the best but it works.

Google's local home sdk dose not work with this.

I think there is a google problem because the samsung app worked just fine. I think it also works with bixby.

Google please fix it.

View Recommended Answer in original post

596 REPLIES 596

AlbertIsernAl
Community Member

Same here!

Văru
Community Member

Same issue happening to me, the service between Google and Xiaomi has stopped working out of nowhere...

Rjhklein
Community Member

Mi home still unable to link to Ghome... Mi home app no problem to turn on and off device

RonneyNigro
Community Member

I have the same problem. I did the same thing, I tried to link my Mi home app. I live in Brazil

roots
Community Member

Google home mini is useless now. I'm selling it if somebody is interested. Another company which I will avoid it in the future will be google.... They don't even bother to answer!

Orlando_Almeida
Community Member

Estou com o mesmo problema  ( Portugal )  ..... alguma solução  ????

Garfee1dys
Community Member

Same problem. Google what the hell, do something 

SebFM
Community Member

Same here from France. BTW, tried much with Google Nest Support yesterday night and this morning. So far, it seems to be broken on Mi Home link but not through Yeelight app.

Three solutions here :

1) if you need to connect Light Bulbs from Xiaomi, Yeelight app may be a temporary solution. For any other device (purifier, humidifier, roborocks, etc) it won't work tho.

2) Other solution is, if you have an Alexa device running, it can be used temporarily to manage the Xiaomi Home during the issue resolution.

3) you can create your routines in Xiaomi Home and manage your Xiaomi devices through Xiaomi Home and control light bulbs through Google Home Yeelight link.

So far so good, issue isn't currently isolated but it seems not to occure to people I know using Mainland China and a Jeedom or a Home Assistant to link.
As for now, it seems to be an issue on Xiaomi's answer to OAuth link. But Google Nest Support told me they are still investigating the issue on their side.

Unfortunately I didn't find any clue on exact issue. 

RRR971
Community Member

"As for now, it seems to be an issue on Xiaomi's answer to OAuth link. But Google Nest Support told me they are still investigating the issue on their side."

So this would be for Xiaomi to fix?🙄

SebFM
Community Member

Yep, I contacted the Xiaomi France Support and warned them about this thread and tests I did on my side and on friends' installations. They also noted the issue and warned concerned services. Now I'm waiting.

Luar_Nitram
Community Member

En España pasa lo mismo

imjohnho
Community Member

I just given up and swap out my Mi bulbs to TP Link phew, those purifiers I just deal with them later 

LilloHd
Community Member

@GoogleNestTeam please resolve!

akimrei
Community Member

Having the same problem right now. It just stopped working. From the Philippines. 

Checco
Community Member

Same Italy

Doubi
Community Member

@Kamoulocks wrote:

Hi,

I'm able to link my xiaomi home account and my google assistant.

When i try, i got a error message that tell me this :

could not reach mi home, please try again.

Tried to reboot the phone, uninstall/reinstall Xiaomi home app and google home app.

It suddenly stop to work so i deleted the link between the 2 account and now i can't make the setup again, always the same error message.

Any tips please ?

Thank you.

Please contact Mi Home team to reconnect services again. I have 7 mi home devices...

JYo
Community Member

Same issue here! 

@GoogleNestTeam please respond! 

Bii
Community Member

Guys,

Remember the previous issue that google music could not play the music. It took so long time to be fixed. Just find other workaround instead of Google's action. 

I am not sure even if Google monitors this kind of thread or not. 

Just throw the hope away with Google always. 

Joao-amrl
Community Member

Same in Portugal. @GoogleNestTeam  any news about this?

Frossbite
Community Member

Same here in Malaysia as well, my Mi Vacuum Robot was working fine till Tues... Anyone can help?

Johanlinber
Community Member

Same problem. From Vietnam

Rjhklein
Community Member

f#ck Mi

zeke
Community Member

Same here!! 😡

Jjjjjj
Community Member

It’s same in Taiwan. I couldn’t control my bulbs with Google assistant 

Stony
Community Member

Same problem!

Israel

Jjjjjj
Community Member

I really don’t wanna walk to close my bulbs .

I even forgot where the room switch is .

please fix it hurry!!!

For yeelight by xiaomi, i fixed it Connectedto Google home the yeelight account instead of mi home. The bulbs appear and it works. 

Thanks

Simmeow
Community Member

That's funny~ really pity you. Fortunately I am on Sonoff for my lights, still working, but I can understand your situation.

ahusan
Community Member

Same error

pl4za
Community Member

same.. 

Willian
Community Member

el mismo problema desde Peru

Mach1neC0de
Community Member
  • Same from Italy

viper28
Community Member

Dame here in the Netherlands. Please fix!

Bennn
Community Member

Same problem 

edalibpy
Community Member

Tengo el mismo problema, en Paraguay. No encontre solucion aun, El soporte de google y de xiaomi no pueden solucionarlo.

bpetridean
Community Member

Same issue both: in Romania and Norway

ralphbaslanoa
Community Member

I've the same problem

Beastpp
Community Member

Mismo Problema , no puedo conectar la aplicación Mi home con Google home, desvincule la cuenta y ya no puedo conectarlo.

ZanzaR3
Community Member

Same problem here