I'm able to link my xiaomi home account and my google assistant.
When i try, i got a error message that tell me this :
could not reach mi home, please try again.
Tried to reboot the phone, uninstall/reinstall Xiaomi home app and google home app.
It suddenly stop to work so i deleted the link between the 2 account and now i can't make the setup again, always the same error message.
Any tips please ?
Found another on going thread on the issue- https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Apps-Account/Can-t-link-xiaomi-home-and-google-home-anymore/t...
Some are using the Samsung SmartThings as mitigation to bypass the problematic direct integration between Mi Home and Google Home. I just validated it and it worked for me either.
Although I prefer it to be direct integration at least now I have mitigation, still waiting for the official solution.
Same here in Germany. My lights were shown offline in the Google Home App, but online in Xiaomi App.
I have an Alexa Speaker. Linked it to the Amazon device, works flawlessly.
But i dont want to use Amazon.
Please fix this Google 🙂
The issue has been resolved now.
I followed below steps:
1. Clear app data for Google Home and Mi Home apps
2. Uninstall Google Home and Mi Home
3. Reinstall Google Home app
4. Go to setting on Google Home app and select Works with Google
5. Search for Mi Home
6. Enter credentials for Mi Account and you will be able to see the devices from Mi Home listed
7. You can now install Mi Home app again (optional step, the devices from Mi Home added to Google Home will work from Step 6)
Tengo el mismo problema, hace un par de días no estaba conectándose a la ampolleta y revisando las configuraciones decidí desvincular y volver a vincular cuenta Xiaomi pero me sale el mismo error