cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Home App not showing thermostat energy dashboard for Nest

dgandrud
Community Member

I saw this same subject but the question was never answered and the thread was closed.   I just migrated my Nest over to my Home account.  I am able to access my nest via google home.   I started researching if there was anyway to access historical thermostat data (greater than the 10 days on the nest app). 

I am viewing google home via an android phone and i am also using chromebook.  Netiher of them are showing me an energy dashboard?    

Please advise if need to do something differently. 

1 Recommended Answer

dgandrud
Community Member

So - what i have realized is that the energy dashboard does not show for the learning thermostat.   I have two nests - the google nest and the nest learning.   the dashboard only shows up on the google nest device.   If anyone knows if there is a way to add/modify so it also appears on the nest learning - please advise.  

thanks,

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

dgandrud
Community Member

So - what i have realized is that the energy dashboard does not show for the learning thermostat.   I have two nests - the google nest and the nest learning.   the dashboard only shows up on the google nest device.   If anyone knows if there is a way to add/modify so it also appears on the nest learning - please advise.  

thanks,