cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help logging in my NEST APP

MOLIV
Community Member

• Hello,

Ever since Google merged with NEST, I have had trouble logging into my NEST app. For a few months a was able to log in from my app, but now it’s asking time to log in using my password where it request for me to also enter a verification code.  This verification code is being sent to an old phone number. I checked my Google account and made sure the default number is my new number, but the verification code continues to be send fo the old number and therefore I am not able to retrieve it. Can you please help so that I can log into my NEST APP. This is extremely frustrating. Is there a phone number to contact customer service. I need this fixed asap.
4 REPLIES 4

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@MOLIV 

You can try reaching Support by using the link and instructions in this post:

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Cameras-and-Doorbells/Using-Google-Nest-s-quot-Contact-Us-quo...

Hello everyone,

@MOLIV, I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you when signing in with your Nest account in the Nest app. I wanted to stop by and see how I could help.

Have you tried both the "Sign in with Nest" and "Sign in with Google" options in the Nest app? If the same issue persists, could you try to sign in here in the Nest Webb app to see if you get the same result? Try both options, and try using other email accounts you might have associated with your Google Nest devices. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks for the input, @MplsCustomer.

Regards,
Mark

Hi MOLIV,

Checking back in — how's it going? Have you managed to log in successfully? Let us know if you need more help.

Best,
Mark

Hi. I actually am having the same issue. I am able to log into my NEST on the link you sent through my ipad and laptop but not my iphone. The iphone... sign in with google or sign in with nest.... I just go in circles. I can't even get the link to reset the password for NEST and no it is not going to my spam. I thought I reset the password on the lpatop in the settings although I think that actually was the google account password ... doesn't matter as it won't work for nest or google on the iphone. Michele