There are C by Ge bulbs in my home that were set up directly via Google’s seamless set up.
I want to remove them. The Google Home app will not let me. Is there a known solution for this?
1) go to the device setting for a C by GE light bulb in the Google Home app
2) tap Unlink Cync (C by GE Seamless)
3) navigate to list of linked devices
4) search linked list for C by GE Seamless.
5) Cync (C by GE Seamless) does not exist in the list and therefore cannot be unlinked.
So sorry to hear about the issues you're having with unlinking your devices, I'm sure it's frustrating, but I'm happy to look into this for you.
It seems like you've gone through all the typical steps to try to delete or remove them. You can also try creating a new household and moving the device over to that household then deleting that household entirely to see if that works.
If that doesn't work, I'd also reach out to the manufacturer to see if they have any advice or help they can provide.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.