I have Lutron casata for almost 3 years been working fine with Google recently Google cannot connect to lutron decided to unlink and relink to fix the issue but it will not unlink every time I unlink from Google home the switches still show up in Google home the switches work fine with the Lutron app when I try to relink neutron anyways I get an error no devices were found in your Lutron account which is obviously incorrect cuz devices are present in the Lutron app and work
I have tried resetting Lutron switches powering Lutron on and off deleted Google home short of deleting my house from the Google home app I have tried everything else
So sorry to hear about the issues you're having with unlinking your device from the app, I'm sure it's frustrating, but I'm happy to help.
I would suggest uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, as well as deleting the household that the device is in and creating a new one. You can also create a new household within the app, move the device to that home, then try deleting that household altogether as well.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Just wanted to jump in here to check to make sure that you saw our response. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns as I will be locking this in 24 hours.
Have a great day.
It looks like we haven't heard back from the OP so I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to create a new thread.
Have a great day,