cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google transsition!!!

jriccardi
Community Member

Ever since Nest was sold to or integrated with Google the support is non-existent, a joke.  The support simply is simply a circle jerk, running into circles round and round with no end game that results in any solution!!!  I have a nest outdoor camera, the original one with the integrated cable; and absolutely stupid design.  This camera cable jacket has dissolved itself on only the portion that was outside.  It no longer will go on line, obviously.  The outdoor cable should be designed to last in an outdoor environment...!!!
I can find no way to talk to a human being or any support option that allows me to return the camera for a replacement; which should be free as the quality to survive in an outdoor environment should be covered in the warranty.
I now totally regret buying nest and will start a search for a replacement!
I regretted moving to Google, it was actually an accident!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

https://support.google.com/googlenest/gethelp - fill out the first box, click other, click next for step 2, step 3 gives you three options - 1 - Get a Call 2 - Call us 3- Chat

Get a call works well whenever I have needed help,  

jriccardi
Community Member

$200 for a replacement outdoor camera because the 'original' cable quality was crap!  The outer cable jacket just desolved, but just the portion that was outdoors.  Despite the fact that the camera was located as described in the specifications and the environment was alway within spec.  Don't expect the replacement cable to be any better!!!  Time to look for another camera.  And the support since the Google transition is useless!!!