cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Nest Refunds

Disgruntleduser
Community Member

Our Nest broke in December and as it was under warrantee a new one was sent with instructions on obtaining a refund for an engineer to replace . I began the refund process in the end of Jan delayed due to Christmas and other issues. However having sent invoices for the work and then having to set up a google pay account (which I do not want, but was advised this is the only way to be refunded), and then various back and forth with emails, I was advised on 16th Feb, my paperwork was getting reviewed. Finally on the 28th another email, it was being sent to the Finance Dept. 8th March my refund had been approved , but would take 8 weeks to receive.  I cannot believe that from sending in my invoices to a possible refund it can take 3 months . I can only assume that there have been so many product problems which suggests stay away from this company!! If and when this replacement breaks I would never go back to a nest replacement, their customer service is appalling. In the meantime I am trying to challenge the whole refund process. Be very aware!!

0 REPLIES 0