cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Subscription was canceled but shows as active

semmelbroesel
Community Member

Hi.

I just received an email saying that "Your 1st gen Nest Aware subscription has been canceled" and all my video history was deleted because I supposedly didn't pay for the last 60 days.

If I go to my account, I show "Nest Aware Plus subscription is active", and the payment isn't due until April 22 this year.

When I try to edit my subscription, I can't submit anything because a message flickers at the bottom of the my screen saying "Migration currently in progress. Please try again later."

I have been a Nest customer since before it merged back into Google. My account was merged into a regular Google account.

The Help section says that "Nest no longer sells new subscriptions of Nest Aware (1st gen)" but that they can be renewed.

Are they just saying that my old account type (1st gen Nest Aware) has been replaced by my current account type (Nest Aware Plus)?

But then why this mess about a supposed missing payment and my video history getting deleted?

My video history still seems to be there...

Can someone help me clear this up?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@semmelbroesel 

It sounds like something is messed up on Google Nest's servers.

You could try the "Contact us" link under "Nest Aware Premier Care" on the page below to "Get 24/7 access to Nest Aware Experts on the Nest Customer Care team. They’re available to answer questions, help you access features, and manage your subscription."

https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9233159